The Unmarried Estate Blog is run by an attorney licensed to practice law in the District of Columbia. She no longer provides legal services in Washington, as she has relocated to Chicago. She created this blog to address legal, social and financial issues of an underserved, and rarely even acknowledged, population: The Unmarried.
- The Feds Think Married Chicks Are Rich
- Another Bullshit News Story About Looking For “The One”
- What’s In a Name?
- Too Busy to Blog
- Wife is the Word…It’s Got Groove, It’s Got Meaning
- Rate Your State Part 11: The Empire State
- Our Lost Lion of the Senate
- Matrimania Gone Wild: Facebook and Random Baby Edition
- Rate Your State Part 10: The Old Dominion
- The Cult of Couplehood: Movie Theater Edition