Sarah Haskins is famous online for her hilarious feminist comedy sketches on Current TV. Here is one that deals with dating advice. The constant cramming of this garbage down single women’s throats is a key element of the singlist, matrimoniacal culture. I refer to this as The Cult of Couplehood. Rule number one: all single women are of course looking to couple up at all costs!
- The Feds Think Married Chicks Are Rich
- Another Bullshit News Story About Looking For “The One”
- What’s In a Name?
- Too Busy to Blog
- Wife is the Word…It’s Got Groove, It’s Got Meaning
- Rate Your State Part 11: The Empire State
- Our Lost Lion of the Senate
- Matrimania Gone Wild: Facebook and Random Baby Edition
- Rate Your State Part 10: The Old Dominion
- The Cult of Couplehood: Movie Theater Edition