I know this really doesn’t have anything to do with the subject matter of this blog, but I thought it deserved mention. What can I say about the death of Senator Edward Kennedy? A punk-ass rich kid who, somewhere along the way, decided to grow up and became the tour de force of the American Left. Great man. Great statesman. For videos of some of his best speeches, check out this HuffPo link.
- The Feds Think Married Chicks Are Rich
- Another Bullshit News Story About Looking For “The One”
- What’s In a Name?
- Too Busy to Blog
- Wife is the Word…It’s Got Groove, It’s Got Meaning
- Rate Your State Part 11: The Empire State
- Our Lost Lion of the Senate
- Matrimania Gone Wild: Facebook and Random Baby Edition
- Rate Your State Part 10: The Old Dominion
- The Cult of Couplehood: Movie Theater Edition